The 13th International Workshop on Low Temperature Electronics (WOLTE-13) will be held on 10-13 September, 2018 in Sorrento (Napoli), a unique historical town and a very attractive resort situated in one of the most beautiful Mediterranean coastline.
The topics of the Conference are:
- Low Temperature Device Physics
- Low Temperature Detectors and Readouts
- Semiconductor and Superconductor Devices at Low Temperatures
- Digital Electronics at Low Temperatures
- Optoelectronics at Low Temperatures
- Cryogenic Systems
- Cryoelectronics Applications
- Cryogenic MEMS and NEMS
- Electronic Packaging and Interconnects
- Hybrid Superconductor/semiconductor & opto-electronic devices
Tentative new topics:
- Quantum Communications with Low Temperature Electronics
- Quantum Computation with Low Temperature electronics
- Semi- and Super-conductor integrated systems
- Integration of Low Temperature Electronics with Quantum Optics
- Low Temperature Electronics in Space Applications for Communication and Environmental Monitoring
Please, submit your abstracts through the online submission procedure at https://www.wolte13.org/
The whole submission, i.e., the main text as well as any figures, tables and references, should fit on one A4 page. A template is available on the website.
When submitting an abstract, please specify your preference for an “Oral” or “Poster” contribution. The committee will try to take your preference into consideration when determining the program but cannot guarantee your choice. A limited number of contributions may be selected for invited talks.
The decision about abstract acceptance, as well as the allocation of abstracts as “Oral” or “Poster” presentations, will be reviewed by the Program Committee following the abstract submission deadline date and communicated to authors by the 15th July 2018.
Book your Hotel reservation soon
Grand hotel Vesuvio in Sorrento is the conference venue. A limited number of rooms for attendees is reserved until 31 May 2018. We strongly encourage attendees to secure their accommodation before this date (Sorrento is a well known touristic destination).
Reserve immediately your accommodation at the Grand Hotel Vesuvio. To book the reserved rooms, please follow the https://www.wolte13.org/
- Regular – early registration 550 €
- Reduced – early registration 350 €
- Regular – late registration 650 €
- Reduced – late registration 350 €
- Regular – on-site registration 700 €
- Reduced – on-site registration 400,00 €
The standard registration fee includes: access to the Workshop, coffee breaks, conference kit, lunches and participation at the social event.
Please regularly visit the conference webpage https://www.wolte13.org/ to see recent updates.
For details about the Conference, please e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org